Rihanna & Beyoncé for the pun-lovers, have once again made the list. While Beyoncé, who dominated the list in 2017 with $105 million in the bank, saw a drop to the number three spot on the list this year, earned an impressive $60 million over the past year through her epic Coachela performance, her On The Run II Tour with hubby Jay-Z, and the launch of their joint album, Everything is Love.
Rihanna maintains her number seven spot on the list, having earned $37,5 million following the launch of Fenty Beauty and Savage Lingerie, and a role in the Ocean’s 8 blockbuster movie which earned $296,9 million at the box office.
Below is the full list:
- Katy Perry with $83 million
- Taylor Swift with $80 million
- Beyoncé with $60 million
- Pink with $52 million
- Lady Gaga with $50 million
- Jennifer Lopez with $47 million
- Rihanna with $37.5 million
- Helene Fischer with $32 million
- Celine Dion with $31 million
- Britney Spears with $30 million